Tue, 15. Dec 2020, 10:30
Mobile music theatre for day care centres in Berlin and Brandenburg
For the " Mobile musical theatre" we travel with light luggage, without elaborate stage design, because we play locally, in the kindergartens. Children are a great audience: open, curious, enthusiastic. They miss neither curtain nor orchestra and have no firm idea of how an audience should behave.
Children are born researchers. Two musicians visit them with their equipment in the kindergarten and go on a music-theatrical research trip with them. Together they ask themselves: How are sounds created? What does music consist of? Who or what is this mysterious TIRILI?
For "Expedition TIRILI" we are working together with children from our Kastanienallee kindergarten. In the run-up to the expedition, the kindergarten experimented with sounds and themes. This process flowed into the development of the production.
Conditions for booking: We play in day-care centres in Berlin. The event is designed for an audience of up to 40 children aged 3 to 6 years. Due to the current situation, we have adapted the play to the applicable hygiene measures. In addition, we are dependent on your support in complying with the regulations. We will discuss this with each day care centre individually before the booking is completed.
The most important conditions for the performances are:
* Large room, e.g. gymnasium/sports room, min.30m², length in one direction min. 8m
* A clean, free playing area of at least 4x3m which can be used as a stage
* At least 3m distance between stage and auditorium
* The room can be ventilated with windows that can be opened completely (not just tilted)
* The facility has a hygiene concept that allows external persons in the nursery.
* Clearly defined seating for the children in the audience (e.g. with seat cushions, carpet tiles, mats, stools)
* The performance room is available for setup and preparation 45 minutes before the performance begins.
* An additional room is also provided as a dressing room for the musicians
Mobile musical theatre for children from 3 to 6 years
First performed on 17 January, 2020